Random TV Quote Generator

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Season one quotes, Community

I'm sure Jeff Winger would be mortified if he was being bunched up with Glee quotes but it's all in good fun :) Well they all have funny lines, I had to put everyone in :)

1)  Word of advice: If an Asian man says he's a Spanish teacher, it's not racist to ask for proof. Dean Pelton

2) Holy macaroni with pepper jack. Shirley

3) I will find a loophole...then I'll kill you. Ben Chang

4) Come with me if you don't wanna get paint on you. Abed

5) You're more of a fun vampire. You don't suck blood, you just suck. Troy

6)  To victory, it feels unfamiliar but it tastes like chicken. Jeff

7)  I may not eat meat, but I'm not gonna eat that injustice. Britta

8) Well guess what, handsome hobo. Your gravy train's leaving the station. Annie [to Jeff]

9) I say things others won't. That has value. Pierce