Random TV Quote Generator

Monday 4 April 2011

The Craft (1996)

This not a film that is all about crafts but about a newcomer to a new catholic school who falls in with the wrong crowd, now I don't know what it means by the wrong crowd because they are all witches and this is established very early on in the film, okay the first scene is with pentagram and all but to me it was more about teenage girls and how they interact with each other. The main character is Sarah who is played by Robin Tunney, at first I thought it as Leighton Meester (Gossip Girl) but then realised it was more along the lines of The Mentalist that I had seen her. There is also Neve Campbell (Scream) but the two other girls I didn't recognise

Now I would of seen this film when it came out but this was the year that my first child was born and I have only just got round to see it, how poor is that!

This is a good film if you want to knit although I was a bit freaked out with the finale and I was hiding behind my knitting -  think that was just me because I'm not to keen on the whole creepy crawly factor.

I give this star rating - ****