Random TV Quote Generator

Thursday 31 March 2011

Teacher, mother, secret lover.

Glee - Season two has been filled with special guests like Gwyneth Paltrow (Sliding Doors) John Stamos (ER) and songs that have been their own and even Miss Pilsbury got her singing.

Psych  - I know it's on a break at the moment but I can't wait till the season kicks off to see what Gus and Shawn get up to, we find out last time that Carlton 'Lassie' Lassiter cottons on to the fact that Juliet and Shawn are dating, now that was a classic!

Community - What can I say about this show, it is witty, touching and downright hilarious with Chevy Chase, the first one that I recognised and the rest of the cast who lighten my day, especially Abed and Troy doing their raps. This season there have been special guest Betty White (Golden Girls), Iqbal Theba (Glee) & Levar Burton (Star Trek)

'Pop, Pop'

Castle - is always a joy with an excellent cast and judging from the work that Ryan and Esposito are doing Beckett will be retiring off to make babies with Castle ;) well I'm not sure that the writers will be up for that but I am sure that there should be a transitional episode where they turn into Hart to Hart, Oh wait I was thinking about 'Chuck', now that seems to be not sure where it is going :(


The Big Bang Therory - I have started to re watch second season only because it's really good and it gives me opportunity to knit and I know for a fact that I have totally missed some of the jokes and still laugh at the ones that I have forgotten about.

Tried and tested shows recently - with star ratings (5 Good-1 Bad)
Justified  - *
The **** my Dad says - **
Episodes - *****Episodes (Go here to get)
Mrs Brown's Boys - ****
White Van Man - ****