Random TV Quote Generator

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Kick Ass (2010)

   I got told this was a really good movie but set aside from Nicholas Cage in a comic role, I found it to be the best teen movie of this year, bearing in mind that I had only seen one of the films that had been nominated for BAFTAS this year, so there have been so many films that I have not seen from the past like ...well anyway, I can't think of any off hand but I am sure I'll be able to make a list.

There are four superheroes Big Daddy (Nicholas Cage) Hit Girl (Chloe Moretz) Red Mist  (Christopher Mintz-Plasse) and of course Kick Ass (Aaron Johnson), who all have agendas weather it is revenge, love for her father, acceptance or just want someone to notice them, the movie is transparent, you even get to realise what the end of the plot is going to be but having said all this, there was a good script and choreographed flawlessly, although there was too much shooting and swearing for me.....there was also the child endagerment scene which shocked me for at least ten minutes while watching the film.

Dexter Fletcher is also in this film although it's not very long, it's nice to see him getting roles both here and in the States, versitility is his name :)

Summary: Good for teenagers, not for me but if asked, will suggest to others between 15-18.

7/10