Random TV Quote Generator

Monday 20 July 2009

True Blood 1x01

A new show, and opportunity to watch it. True Blood is all about a girl, that's a waitress in a bar, who has a fascination with a new vampire that has come into town....true enough it's no Buffy, but if they can get rid of, for me, graphic sex, the cello music every time the vampire comes on the screen and is that a belt or a skirt that Sookie is wearing?! having said that, I think it will be a very good contender for the vampire genre, at least a whole lot better than Vampire in Brooklyn, with Eddie Murphy.


The first part before the credits starts rolling made me laugh out loud, really, the fangs were ridiculous. I hope that there is more humour like that, I think the point that was that anybody can be a vampire, even rednecks.

The actors are pretty good, there is an English actor who plays the lead vampire Bill, Sookie the waitress, the Brother, Jason, AKA Vinnie Patterson from Home and Away, (sorry not really knowing what his really name is) & Alan Ball who can do no wrong in my eyes as he created & wrote Six Feet Under and wrote for Cybil, so it's all good :)