Random TV Quote Generator

Sunday 21 March 2010

I would hate to lose this so I'm putting it up here so every time want to chuckle I can come here and look at this video. It's a re-enactment of  The Cherrios version of "Say a little prayer for me who" from Glee




Don't you think they did a great job? Well I did and it always brings a smile to my face when watching it. There is also Glee One and Two for the soundtrack and the DVD set is already out in the states with everyone anticipating season 2.....Now I am not certain when this is happening because I am watching the UK Glee rather than the US version but I have heard that my absolute favourite all singing, all dancing guy apart from Nathan Fillion is going to be on the show....Yes you heard it, its Neil Patrick Harris *squueeee* I am so excited about it, he will be acting along side Jane Lynch (Sue Sylvester) who plays Sue phenomenelly, she and him will be in cahoots to take down the glee club, so I'm guessing that it's all going to go all pear shaped for them, I can't wait :D