Random TV Quote Generator

Saturday 6 March 2010

Trial and error!!

Well there is a reason that I called this site The Accidental Crafter - yes, I'm a boob, case in point I consider making stuff with food an art form and with art, I'm not so good but I was game when it came to my honey's birthday and because of money being excruciatingly tight I decided to make a cake, I'm sorry sweetie, I should of just gone and bought a present :( now its been a while since I burnt the cupcakes but I thought it would be easier because it was just one thing that you had to keep an eye on....how wrong I could be, the attempt

So I took it out of the oven too soon, I turned it over and the uncooked mix oozed out, I don't know what I'm going to do because it looked like the bottom was turning a little burnt, maybe I had them on a little high, so attempt No#2 I decided on cupcakes without burning.

They turned out rather nice, don't you think? :)

Next was the icing, it was decided that they would be pink because he is such a soft touch when it comes on the youngest, anyway I made a bit too much and they tried to clear the bowl, which made the kids uber hyper but it looks delicious.