Random TV Quote Generator

Monday 8 February 2010

Deciding whether or not I have enough wool....

My goodness I finally got to Matthew's in Firth Park, its a nice shop with all wools that are UK based, which isn't such a bad thing because of the area, I'm guessing that is how they have survived,so I bought some more wool for the not so scrap blanket - I even got a dark green because I'm not just making it for me, so I got three 100g balls.


It's going well, the only thing is I went out and lost my hook, I know I wanted to get some different ones but I could do without it.

I have also been catching up on my TV, It's been The Big Bang Theory, - Seeing Jackie as Sheldon's mom was hilarious, How I met Your Mother - Barney made me cry when he confessed to Lily that he loved Robin, Desperate Housewives has got good again, Veronica Mars and Without a trace, Still plowing my way through second season of VM, but still not sure if I haven't missed any as the BTVision seems to just delete randomly and of course Glee.