Random TV Quote Generator

Sunday 27 December 2009

Happy Christmas!!

  Well that's out of the way - well nearly there is New Year's day to go yet, but I have been busy with all the crafty things. My honey loved his Triforce,

which I think turned out pretty well considering I didn't really have a pattern to follow and I got a whole load of crafty stuff like a book called Rowan Crochet Workshop ( this book is great), crochet hooks and pliers for making knitting & crochet markers, this stash has everything that you need for a budding crochet person with a thirst for knowing more.



Still my big computer is not sorted out so I am limited in my designing skills, so when I bodged up the progress bar I thought it be an opportunity to make my own without any code, so if anyone has no idea about code then this is where you start.

What you need:
  • Have a blogger account
  • Photoshop/Gimp/Any photo manipulating software
  • Time
With your software, make 21 boxes (102x15 in pixels) from 0% to 100% in multiples of five but also including 1.
You can use any colours you want I have just used black and white,  just because I know that they will stand out on the site. I also used Tahoma font, I normally use this as a standard just because it looks a little nicer than Times
Upload them only your site - if you are using blogger you will need to use a free photo storage space like Photobucket, Flickr or Picasa
Go to your site:
go to your layout > Page layouts > Add Gadget > Add HTML/Javascript to your sidebar /

  • Write your project name
  • Add a picture from photobucket, suggest that you make sure that it is a thumbnail, normally marked th_ to know that it will fit in the sidebar without putting everything else out of place.
  • Add HTML code from photobucket, should start like,  < a href.
You can put as many or as little projects, depending on if you are a serial project person or not /omg :)

    This all was done with the help of Licketyknit.com  (the initial progress bar that I had) & Yarntomato.com