Random TV Quote Generator

Thursday 17 December 2009

Something new for the site

I have always been a fan of Amazon, especially if there is a possiblity of getting a little money for it, especially for the amount of time I actually spend on my computer. Anyway I have been thinking about my New Year's resolution already and I have decided that I am going to make a concerted effort to learn how to make socks (next time I will try a bit harder) and the lovely amigurimi and continue with making blankets/afghans or what ever you are going to call them - I'm thinking about a  stripey  all in one baby blanket. So now it's even easier to add links, so If you think you would like to buy these books and support the site fee free, I'm hoping to get one of these books for Christmas. The books have been recommended by people at Ravelry and The Wool Baa

Kyuuto! Japanese Crafts!: Amigurumi
Creepy Cute Crochet: Zombies, Ninjas, Robots, and More!
Toe-up Techniques for Hand-knit Socks
Socks from the Toe Up: Essential Techniques and Patterns from Wendy Knits