Random TV Quote Generator

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Happy New Year!!

   Sorry for my posts being a bit disjointed but that's what happens when you get sidetracked easily, so now Christmas 2009  - I got some other lovely presents like the Dead until dark by Charlaine Harris and Wii Fit plus, which is shame on me because I haven't put it on yet, and the chocolates which I haven't started *go me* ;) So what has been good on television in this last decade?....I can feel a list coming on!! oh yes, here it is My best TV, in no particular order, I am sure you are all riveted to your seats ;)
  • The Simpsons, because it showed people that animation wasn't just for kids and it was socially acceptable to watch it.
  • Dead like me, Firefly, Angel & Veronica Mars all having closure - eventually.
  • Dead Like Me: The Complete Collection
  • Odessey 5, sad it will never have a proper ending, but we do need to move on.
  • House has been phenomenal and continues to go from strength to strength.
  • Dr Horrible's sing along blog, for me is like this decade's Grease.
  • QI has been informative and fun, keep up the good work Alan Davis ;)
  • Boston Legal was genius, enough said there.
  • Friends has been Channel Four's stable income, it was good at the time but I don't think I need to see it again.
  • Lie to me, is just amazing.
  • Castle Just bring it over here already, and no shoddy taking it to Sky One, they won't appreciate it like FIVE.
  • Gossip Girl, all about posh girls and boys and their shenanigans, apart from the guest appearance from Lady Gaga, they haven't missed a beat in their writing.
  • Gossip Girl Boxed Set
  • Life on Mars (UK) was epic.
  • Dr Who, I have enjoyed it, not so much with the Torchwood but Elizabeth Sladen has been magnificent playing in The Sarah Jane Adventures.
  • The Daily show with John Stewart, laugh out loud funny and keeps me up to date with what is going in in the States, please don't insult us by putting "The Global edition" on, it sucks.
  • The Kumars at No 42 is a classic with the writing talents of  Sanjeeev Bhaskar & Meera Syal. 
  • Wow! Wow! Wubsy/Fairly Odd Parents/ Danny Phantom- Bob Boyle is one step away from godliness in my eyes.
  • The age of the Studio Ghibli, the studio that has brought as such films like Kiki's delivery service, Pom Poko and so many more I will be here a long time listing them all.
  • Kiki's Delivery Service
  • Last but not least, is the Gilmore Girls, a witty banter between the cast almost made my head reel, but it was so enjoyable to watch.
Also this was the year that I quit smoking and found an almost obsessional need to get wool and make stuff *hazzah!!*