Random TV Quote Generator

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Been shopping today.

Just a little trip out but we went to Hobbycraft to spend a little money, my latest idea is that I want to make a phone charm because every time I see them in the shops they are too expensive and it's not really the design that I'm looking for so I thought, what the heck, why don't I try it, it can't be that bad. So I bought a book all about jewellery and beading, a container that is so cute that I can put all the beads and buttons in - let's hope that it will be childproof, I would hate for it all to go everywhere.




Hopefully I will get a moment to read it and at least have a better idea of what I need - Oh the beads are for knitted cushion covers, so that will be yet another thing that I have learnt, looks like it's another trip to the wool baa to get some chunky King Cole Magnum.