Random TV Quote Generator

Monday 27 July 2009

The way things have gone this week.

Fun, fun, fun, in the sun sun sun, well not exactly in Sheffield, we have pretty much have had our summer, well it looks like it, rain and more rain for the rest of the week icon_cry anyway it's of other stuff has been happening like the
San Diego Comic Con now over, lots of panels I would have loved to have seen, Smallville, Dollhouse & Dr Who, there were a whole load more but I couldn't go through them all now. Some of the panels are up on YouTube, so here is one that there is a buzz around.


And here are some random thoughts:
Being a lady of a certain age, I am always amazed that there are new artists/bands and the like with stupid names like Lady GaGa, now is it an appropriate name or is she just a media seeker?
...I really hate Silverlight not working on my Mac, I know it's a Microsoft application but surely there isn't just me with a Mac and others would like to experience the joy of watching shows from BBC,ITV C4, even Five hasn't got a system in place to be compatible with Macs.
My Guilty pleasure Young Dumb and living off mum is truely a horrendous show it's like a car wreck that you can't but watch in disbelief as it unfolds, Farmville on facebook is another addiction of mine - I don't know how long it will last probably till I get to Level 50. Went on the xBox360 and found a game I was slightly addictive, called The Maw all about you as an alien and Space invaders extreme which I haven't played yet, but I guess it's more of the same, just faster Photobucket

Okay, I'm a fraud, I said that I couldn't watch True Blood because of all the sex bits but I've nearly seen it to the end of season one.

On the bonus side of it I have finished my cushion...

1x04 Escape from Dragon House
1x05 Sparks Fly Out
1x06 Cold Ground
1x07 Burning House Of Love
1x08 The Fourth Man In The Fire
1x09 Plaisir D'Amour
1x10 I Don't Wanna Know
1x11 To Love Is To Bury
1x12 You'll Be The Death Of Me