Random TV Quote Generator

Saturday 25 July 2009

TV watching

Well, I haven't been around for a few days, I blame it on the wool - yes I pulled a ball of wool apart and now I have a whole jumble of mess. I'm hoping that I will be able to salvage at least a little of it, just because I can't afford to waste wool....anyway, I have been spending the time doing that, watching shows.

True Blood
S1x1 Strange Love
1x02 The First Taste
1x03 Mine
I really tried with this show, I thought I could cope with the graphicness of the show but sadly I can't, so I will leave it to others to watch.

Burn Notice
3x06 The Hunter, as always Sharon gless is the star, when Michael gets kidnapped the two others, Sam and Fi spend the time arguing about what to do while she finds and adequate way of getting information out of their captor.
3x07 Shot In The Dark, a kid is found in Fiona's appartment looking for a gun to go get his step dad, but Fi, Sam and Michael step in and save the day with what can only be described as a genius scam. Michael desperately wants to get back into the agency, so he does a little scouting around.

Leverage
2x01 The Beantown Bailout Job. Bailing out the banks again I hear you say?! Oh yes, the season starts off with a banker, the Irish Mob and shooting, gldly everyone is okay.
2x02 The Tap Out Job What seems to be the obligotory fighting episode, it's done here where The team find themselves in Nebraska getting to know a greedy boxing Coach/Gym Owner.


Mock The Week
- Why watch the news, just see this, it's far more entertaining. This Topical news show is well worth the watch and good for a laugh.

You Have Been Watching The new show presented by the man who brought you Screenwipe and Dead set, has now got a show all for himself with panalists/guests/people he can shout at if he doesn't like their opinion, but I guess that's just the show. All in all I think you might as well just watching the shows to you are able to make a decision for yourself, at least it's better than watching this show.

Damn, I just found out that they are showing Lie To Me on Thursdays at 10:00PM on Sky1