Random TV Quote Generator

Thursday 9 July 2009

Mutterings...

Seen as teeveegirlee isn't operational at the moment, I guess this is the home of all that I do, to be quite honest I am getting a little of the withdrawal symptoms about not talking about what I have watched and what I'm looking forward to. I do have a tendency, like my chocolate to make sure I try it at least once, so when I found out that True Blood was going to be shown on Sky's FX soon, I have made sure that it is ready to watch it....I also have a whole load of DVD's to watch but I guess that will be there for another time.

I seem to hit a wall with the knitting and cross stitching - I'm hoping that it will pass because I feel that is quite a lot I haven't finished!

Looking at groups during the day for knitting /cross stitch/embroidery because I think it would be nice if I got out more than I have been doing.......and I'm still looking.