Random TV Quote Generator

Tuesday 7 July 2009

Crafy places I find myself going on the internet

Sheffield Forum - They have a good knitting section there where you can find out about clubs that are on, what others are knitting even advice to help you out with your project. If you want to add me as a contact feel free, it is Moonfire.

Ravelry - I'm pretty new to this thing but I have found some really nice wool that has been posted up. I think someone got there before me, my username here is Moon2fire.

Craftbubble - the website that is associated with the magazine, Cross stitch Crazy. There are sections of cross stitching, card making, knitting and any other craft that you can care to think of. I got in there quickly and managed to knab the username, Moonfire.

Hobbycraft - There are some good ideas here like the woollen flowers, for decorating hats and cardigans, but I do find it a little frustrating in not always finding what I want and actually having to go into the store to see if they have it in stock, but on the whole it's not too bad and I have yet to find out the biggest hobbycraft so I can go there.

Folksy is also very new to me, I must admit I am just going there to look at the pretty things.