Random TV Quote Generator

Monday 18 January 2010

Really? You've started another project?!

With my 4 incomplete bits of projects, I felt the need to start another, don't ask me why, I just felt that I needed to make a kingsize striped Afghan/blanket, used with a 4mmhook and any DK wool that I can get my hands on, (don't mind me I seem to be picking up a lot of Americanisms since I started hanging out at Ravelry and listening to Socks in the city podcast) but I have been warned that it is a big task, but it's going well so far, I have been catching up on Veronica Mars,(Pez is a cutie) new season of Heroes, which I must say is a whole lot better than last year and there is of course, wait for it! Squee for the Glee Club!! Oh yes, my latest thing TV that I just can't do without, I am glad that I saw both versions because the US version they cut out the solo for Will Shuster, which was a shame, I have fond memories of singing "Leaving on a jet plane by John Denver and he does a good job of it. Also been waiting to watch the episode with Callum Blue in Sanctuary, so fingers crossed that will be soon, still blooming having to wait for Smallville.
Five have brought a new thing out, Shake, a thing for teenagers to watch I guess they couldn't call it anything else as the kids one is called milkshake!

So let me get back to the blanket and catching up on Glee because I have just realised that it's on and I can't wait another second to watch it.
Laters :D