Random TV Quote Generator

Wednesday 5 August 2009

TV enjoyment

Five is showing a new show to me called Medical investigation, a cross between Criminal Minds & CSI and although it has been cancelled I have seen the actors in Desperate Housewives, Lie to me and Jake 2.0 (I really feel for and admire this guy, every show that he has been in has been cancelled, I hope that he will get more success). The show is being show on Five at 12:50pm Mondays, starting with season one.

The Beast on Five, Patrick Swayze as a Chicago cop. There are other actors but, I have never heard of them.

Legend of the seeker
, Based on Terry Goodkind's fantasy books. Starts 13th August on Scifi, at 8pm

Deadwood - He will always be Lovejoy to me but Al is a great character. I saw all of Season one but missed season 2 and 3. Is now showing season one, on Sky3 12:00am so you can play catchup, I am sure I will.

Everwood - E4 8:10am Mon 10 Aug. Showing Season one, always nice to watch, it's throw away TV where I can pick and watch anytime and I really don't need to know what has happened, its a bit like Neighbours and Home & Away.

Third & Bird - great show, especially for kids who love to sing along and there is the sweetest lovebird called Muffin.

Show me, show me - Chris and Pui are back and getting the kids listening to stories, dancing, singing and a great short called Penelope who sproglet 4 loves to bits.