Random TV Quote Generator

Tuesday 11 August 2009

Catch up TV

I have nearly finished the scarf but I think I will need another ball of wool for it otherwise I won't have ant left for the tassels which in my opinion makes a scarf.

I am playing catch up with Gossip girl as I haven't seen it for the longest time and to be quite truthful, I did miss it and it looks like the episode that I just watched is just as jam packed as usual to the shenanigans of the Upper Eastsiders.

Episode title: Southern Gentlemen prefer blonds 2x22

Blair going back out with Nate and NYU and having to use the subway.
Rufus with money problems.
Blair goes out on a job of spying - what is more concerning is that Doroda has got a full kit of spying stuff.
Nate goes all teritorial.
Georgina is back.
Chuck is up to his old trick, in fact I don't think he was ever out of them.
Dan and Vanessa get wasted.