Random TV Quote Generator

Saturday 11 July 2009

TV News

Currently watching:

Burn Notice
Michael Westen (Jeffery Donovan) A spy who has been put onto a burn notice tries to find his way back in with the help of his pal, Sam (Bruce Campbell), girlfriend (Gabrielle Anwar) and mom Madeline (legend that is Sharon Gless). currently being aired in the states, and now being shown on FX, a premier channel with Sky on Fridays, 11pm from 17th July 2009.
I was trying to work out what was wrong with the tagline "Spies don't get fired, they get burned" then realised that it's supposed to say burnt - well if you are in England any way :)

Everyone is talking about Torchwood, I never really got into it, not even James Marsters got me to watch it, but it looks like a big finale.

Sad news: Without A Trace will not be renewed. It is sad but they had a good run and I hope to see the actors in other shows, films etc. ER is gone too but they had an even longer run that other shows, but I guess there is always DVDs :) Missing Castle, is that sad?!

Exciting news: Castle will be showing the second season on ABC on Monday, 21st September, 2009 at 10pm. Leverage will be back on for a second season too in the states, so looking forward to what they do with the characters.

Been watching The Mentalist on 5, Mondays at 10pm and loving it. The Guardian, I have yet to try, let's see if Simon Baker can actually act.

Gossip Girl is getting interesting, there has been a bit of role reversal with S and B, so I would like to see how that turns out for them and the added bonus of a spin-off with Rufus and Lily, which I think is in the pipeline.

Smallville, I'm really excited about, they have cast Callum Blue as General Zod, even though I think that with the recent movie (which they really messed up) they should really look at finishing the show, I am sure that the cast are talented enough to get other work and make other characters their own.