Random TV Quote Generator

Saturday 9 June 2012

Catch-up

Well, now that I'm ready to blog about it, I went in for my driving test and it was worse than giving birth! 11 minors and 2 or 3 majors and I really don't think that he was going to pass me anyway just because I think he filled up his quota for the day, anyway I have booked it again but it is a way off so at least I know what I'm doing now!

As for my crafty stuff, I know I said I wouldn't but I started something....okay two things that are new but on the bonus side I have not given up hope on the Harry Potter blanket and in the last week or so I have done three squares and  tidying up of the ends, so that's not so bad.

New Projects:
1) A summer hat for the little one but ran out of yarn and have to wait till I get some more, I just hope there is some at the LYS otherwise I will be gutted.

2) A blanket using the chunky yarn that was supposed to be for my house jacket but I decided that it wasn't going to work for me.

I'm also looking at my next hat project for RAK (Random act of Kindness) I think I'm on hat D, so I'm scouting around for that.

So wish me luck for the finishing of the hat at least ;)