Random TV Quote Generator

Wednesday 14 September 2011

So what are you doing?

well, my life has seemed to gotten away from me again! I have been busy making, mainly for the countless parties that a 5 year old goes to.

The purdy cats

Grrr Arrrggg, you know this isn't Mutant Enemy productions
I have however made a trip to Glossop to go to Skeins where I picked up a georgous hand dyed skein that will one day be a shawl made with filet crochet - when I have learnt the stitch, that will come later, it will be a special treat after I have passed my theory driving, yes I know it's been a while, I should of done it when I was younger but you know what? I'm doing it now and I'm going to go all o'er, see the family in London. and Somerset and I will be sorted. So these are all the things I will be learning when it's done ;) Oh I also want to learn Bavarian crochet, it looks so cool :)

The things that I have learnt
  1. Broomstick Lace
  2. Curly hair for a doll
  3. Tunisian crochet, aka Afghan stitch


That should all keep me busy for a while :)