Random TV Quote Generator

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Have I been doing nothing? It looks like it :)

I'm always looking for new projects but as a new years resolution I have decided not to listen to the voice in my head telling me to go and get more yarn, patterns and acutriments, even though I desperately need them ;) so to inspire me more, I am putting everything up that I should have really finished but it seems to be slow going...first contender is the Kaffe Fassett socks

as you can see, I have actually managed to sort of complete the sock, maybe I just need to be more pro-active in finishing it!!
Second contender, is the blanket I have called the candy cane blanket, just because it is pink and white.


and the last one being the kingsize blanket that is getting there slowly...very slowly!!

  

I also have a pair of toasties that I am making, they should be done soon, it is the first pattern that I am following from a book, this book in particular, it  is on page 44, project two and certainly not in green, so it's been decided that it will be in Superman colours, and for those who haven't been living on Krypton for the past 60 years, it's blue and red :)