Random TV Quote Generator

Tuesday 23 February 2010

I was just so excited that....

I posted both to Facebook and ravelry that I had finished the green blanket and to be quite hones, even though it took me a while, a total of five months,  think it was well worth it, see what you think
Anyway, our lad is pleased as punch even though it has taken ages, he has been very patient.....So the next project? well I was frustrated with the knitted blanket and it is now sitting in a corner feeling all sorry of itself because I'm doing a candy striped blanket for the little one, I have already been told that I have made it too small because she will be needing to change beds soon because she is growing that quick, never mind.
I am sure my days are getting sorter, either that or my WIP's are getting more!!Back to life stuff here ;)We are getting insulation in the loft so that means everything coming out of there and downstairs where there is even less room but I guess on the bonus side, I found out that there were some jigsaws that I wanted to put together and hang them up, so something else that will keep me busy.

So catchup TV? Gilmore Girls I think it must be the last season because Rory is at her grandparents house. Saw the rest of Love Hina, all good stuff because the girl gets the boy.....I would tell you more but yet again the BTVision is on the blink, we should really get someone to look at!, I've still not watched last week's Glee :( As the holidays are finishing, I have had a bit more time to catch up on the blog, I noticed we hae watched quite a bit, there has been Alvin and the Chipmunks 2, which is just more of the chipmunks, although Zachary Levi is in this and he has some groovy moves at the end, there was also Coraline, which was scary but really good, it was so good that they asked to watch it again, Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, Help, I'm a fish and the obligatory My Little Pony Movie for the girl who loves ponies. Oh and you know I am uber excited about Harry Potter Lego on the Xbox 360? It's out on the 28th May which means I can treat myself and call it a birthday present on my travels round the internet, I came across this
Totoro in lego form, how cool is that?!!