Random TV Quote Generator

Friday 27 November 2009

Things that really shouldn't happen!

Parents, while shopping let their kids in trollies, just let them roll away.

An apparent baby in a car that had the engine running while the baby about 15 months was climbing on the wheel and no parent in sight.

The madness surrounding Jedward, don't ask me about it, or even tell me about it, it's like Big Brother149!!!

The rotten luck of traffic wardens having to deal with rude people just because of greedy bosses. Don't get mad at them get mad at the bosses!

Yay, good news Robbie Williams is getting married to his long term girlfriend,  Ayda after proposing to her on Australian TV, the thing that shouldn't happen is his manager saying it was done as a laugh - naughty manager, you know that people have ben sacked for much less than that!

Trying to find patterns of what you want is proving to be a nightmare, either they are too hard and I have no idea what it's going  or .....okay that's the main thing of it, but I think maybe I'm trying to take on too much and not really learning anything, we shall see. I am still looking for a crochet pinafore dress - they are normally in the vintage section and there is no way, but Ravelry have been helpful - well more serving a distraction by putting all my stash up onto the site.

Until next time :D