Random TV Quote Generator

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Current projects

Latch hook Cushion with a smiley face. This is quite good fun and it is quite easy to do, thank goodness I have got some fabric for the rest of it!!

Knitted doll clothes - this is quite simple too as it's a really basic pattern fom Sirdar, the poncho just looks like a square with blanket stitch round the edge, so when I have eventually finished this, I will be able to to the trousers and hat to go with them.

Princess Rug, which I got in the sale and taking me ages to do, I always seem to find something else that needs to be done. It's probably going to be taking me about three months to do but it will look nice when it's finished.

A collage of cross stitched animals from mouseloft which I do as and when I can. I did try to stitch in the car but as you may of guessed it was more trouble than it was worth.

Cross stitched Birth Announcement for a friend - lets hope that I will be able to use pink or blue soon :)